Santa maria delle grazie
The church is one of the most important buildings of the Italian Renaissance. It was built between 1466 and 1490 by G. Solari in the Gothic-Lombard styles and in 1492, Bramante added the apse, cloister and sacristy.
The church has a large nave and two aisles and in the Presbytery there is a beautiful choir-stall of inlaid wood dating back to the 15th – 16th century.
On the right of the square outside the church, there is a building housing “The Last Supper”, the famous fresco painted by Leonardo Da Vinci between 1495 and 1497 and recently restored (1995).